Friday, June 11, 2010

etsy faves friday!

i decided recently that it'd be fun to do a round up every week of five new things that made it to my faves on etsy this week! there are so many fabulous handmade goods out there, it's almost impossible to choose only five! but here we go, round one!first up, this fantastic print from razorberries! i would love to hang this in my apartment, isn't it inventive and inspiring?

next up are these moccasins from darlingtonia! they look like they'd be crazy comfy!


like gayle's last post said, she's making me a quilt this summer! i've been scouring etsy for inspiration, and i happened upon this from moonspiritstudios! it looks great and summery, and inspirational during the winter months!
these earrings are so unique! and i love that TribalStyle has made these from recycled water buffalo bone!

and finally, there is this dress! i have been lusting after it for months, Salme's work looks fantastic! i would soooo love to have this dress, and it's such a great price for a handmade dress!

this past week+ has been hectic, i've been studying for my History of Russia test (coming up on Monday!), and working every day while Joy and Colleen are at Market in Columbus, Ohio! I feel so proud that they trust me enough to take care of their shop while they're gone, I hope nothing happens while they're gone. Wish me luck!

here's a little preview of what i've been working on:

~K

No comments:

Post a Comment