Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Work In Progress Wednesdays

Well, I don't have a picture to share. But I do have a project in the works! I am taking most of my memorable t-shirts from college and making them into a blanket. One side are all the sports season shirts and activities I was involved in, and the other side are greek life event t-shirts. There are 16 shirts per side!! I am cutting them down to 15x15 squares. It is going to be that basic, just 16 squares on each side and some binding. Nothing super fancy, but it will be cozy! And then after I finish it, I am going to start working on Stitch's Quilt! {I suppose she wants it soon, now that we are approaching the cold weather season ;) } I will share a picture later with more progress or completion!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see the pictures. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete