i like reading other people's surveys, and g-zoom found a good one for us to do! i've been thinking about my answers for a while, so here it goes!
A. Age: 21
B. Bed size: full, there's no way a queen would fit in my apartment
C. Chore that you hate: doing the dishes :P
D. Dogs: are awesome, i miss having one around! i've got two kitties, and live in a townhouse/apartment-type thing, so it looks like we'll have to wait til we get a place with a yard
E. Essential start to your day: fruit/greek yogurt/honey/granola parfait or a big cereal :)
F. Favorite color: rusty orange, deep purple, all greens, all blues, sunny yellow, and deep red... so basically every color.
G. Gold or Silver: always silver
H. Height: 5' 6"
I. Instruments you play: to varying degrees of success: cello, guitar, piano. i wish i had a ukelele to experiment with
J. Job title: um.... knitterly explorer
K. Kids: no thank you.
L. Live: fayetteville, ar; a beautiful little town to hang around in
M. Makeup essential: sometimes a little eye-liner when i want to get dressed up
N. Nicknames: rita, also :)
O. Overnight hospital stays: not so far as i know...
P. Pet peeves: uugh, let's not get into this right now
Q. Quote from a movie: 'LET SLIP THE HOGS OF WAR!' 'dogs of war, you idiot.' 'whatever barnyard animal of war!!' so...watch archer, futurama, parks and rec, pushing daisies, how i met your mother, and community, and then we can communicate effectively.
R. Right or left handed: write rightly, drive leftly. but yeah, i guess i'd be officially 'righty'
S. Siblings: 1 amazing and fantastic sister!
U. Underwear: yes. lacy or boyshorts.
V. Vegetable you hate: ocra...mushrooms...are pickles a vegetable?
W. What makes you run late: usually my own petard...
X. X-Rays you’ve had: just for dentistry. had an ultrasound once when i was having a lot of stomach pain (that eventually went away on it's own), does that count?
Y. Yummy food that you make: oo, i've started experimenting with c's and my stomachs! i've made balsamic chicken ravioli, cheese quesedillas, chicken and veggie fajitas (peppers, onions, marinated in italian dressing), pear and brown sugar pie
Z. Zoo animal: lions, elephants, octopods, owls, foxes, oooo and i fed a giraffe when we went to springfield!
also, this knitting meme floated around google+ for a while, and i never answered it, so here goes!
1) My favorite things to knit: hats and socks, though i've gotten hooked on sweaters
2) My least favorite thing about knitting: um...i don't have an infinite yarn budget, or 3 extra hours in the day to knit
3) My first finished object: you'd really have to ask mum about that. but since i picked it up again a yearish ago, the first thing i did was to make a bear hat!
4) If I could take only one yarn brand to my desert island: aaah, don't make me choose! um...koigu! or manos... no wait! spund and chloe... but louet... amy butler...?
5) My current knitting obsession: well i've got two sweater on the needles right now... i'm just addicted in general!
6) My best FO: i wear my jayne hat all the time! it's so cozy.