Wednesday, September 1, 2010

big hopes, big goals revisited

Well my friends, it is officially September 1 and summer is OVER! Let's revisit my beginning of summer goals, shall we?

~ Week in the Life scrapbook~~ CHECK
~ Hilton Head scrapbook (from a trip in May 2009) ~~ CHECK
~ Beer-fest mini book (from an event May 2009)~~ CHECK
* Faulty Hearts Art Journal class (by Rachel Denbow) *
* Spray ink focused class (by Vee Jennings) *
* Kelly Purkey Sketchbook Class
* a mini book to build on based on my love of Jcrew and their catalog
* Alphabet Inspiration - based on an old, old post on Jamaica's blog
~A quilt for Karen~~ Materials purchased
~A quilt from my old college tshirts for me~~ IN PROGRESS
* Jessica Sprague photo editing class
~ Take Donna Downey class locally- she's opening her studio in my town and offering classes- I'm so lucky and excited that she lives in the same town as me! ~~ I've been to the store but haven't taken a class yet

** These classes were offered in the past and I was part of them then but never finished all the project or what have you.

Not too shabby! Almost half, plus a few extra projects completed that weren't on the list! I honestly couldn't remember what was all on the list so I am pleasantly surprised at how much I did accomplish!


What did you conquer this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment