Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Bueller?!

Bueller... Bueller... Bueller...

Hello readers! Zoom here coming 'atcha with a mobile post. I seems like I can make a written post via my
phone but I'm unsure how to add pictures at this point. Any hints?

It is Wednesday and I've recently completed some projects and have others in the works so Stitch encouraged me to do a work in progress Wednesday post! It would be more exciting if I had pictures... But....

In progress:
* cleaning my scrap are. And wishing I could do a swap with some else who was purging their scrap stash!
* going through my grandma's photos for her
* fall crafts
* wedding scrapbook/ guestbook

Recently completed:
* paper pumpkin garland
* paper pumpkin decorations
* tshirt quilt! (almost)

I feel like I'm forgetting things but that's what I have for now! I'll be back with pictures tonight! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment