Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Hot, Hot July

Holy Wow! How did it get to be July?!?! I am almost sad that it's July because I have only managed to finish ONE of my craft goals :( I am disappointed in myself. But there are still many more days of summer to go and I vow to make one project a week from here on out. Yes, I am ambitious!

A little update as to how we are doing: I celebrated my 24th birthday a couple of weeks ago and Stitch will celebrate her 20th birthday in a few weeks! We are also very excited because we get to see each other at the end of July! I know today that Stitch picked out some adorable yarn for an adorable giraffe to knit for our adorable second cousin. I have lots of projects in the works, of course, just need to woman up and finish a few! :)

Be back later this week with more fun and I leave you now with a pretty quilt from Red Pepper Quilts

No comments:

Post a Comment